Thursday, March 17, 2011

EVERYBODY IS IRISH!!

In honor of all the snakes being led out of Ireland, I've planned the perfect day.

I'll wake up here...

...drink some tea, eat a scone, throw on some clothes and grab my flat cap:


It might get chilly, so I'll take this too:
(Cute, or too much?)
Then I get the dogs...

...and we'll knock out hill and dale like we own it.

I'll visit with this guy 'cause he's a guaranteed good time.

While the dogs run, I rest in a meadow of clover.
I'm just looking for some alone time,
but I'm interupted....

I gently tell him we'll meet up later...he's very sensitive, 
and a little needy to be quite honest.
But he gets it.


I'll get the dogs and on the way home,
we see some sheep and swing by the beach...

At home I muck something out
 because that's what I do on my gentleman's farm.
All the work makes me very hungry...

By early afternoon it's time for some big-city fun,
 so I change into my party clothes...


...and head out...

...to find my friends at our favorite pub...


We kill it, like we always do.
The perfect buzz allows me to throw inhibition to the wind and belt out a few Irish tunes...

Reckless fun ensues and good times are had by all.
By shenanigan-o-clock, I'm making heaps of new friends...

But pretty soon it's time to head home...

I crawl into bed.

I wake up the next morning.
And I'm not alone...

Happy St. Paddy's Day lovers!!





3 comments:

  1. What a happy ending! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be right over to pick you up in my vintage green Rover. xo L

    ReplyDelete

Have at it darlings...